Monday, January 31, 2011

Superbowl XLV


Sunday is Super Bowl Sunday! I have been one of the lucky people in the world to have actually attended at Super Bowl! That's right, I went to Super Bowl XL in my hometown of Detroit, where I rocked the dance floor in the Pre-Game Show with Stevie Wonder and the Halftime Show with the Rolling Stones that cold February day in 2006! Seriously, it was so cold I got a severe respiratory infection - a small price to pay to go to the Super Bowl. In case you were wondering if it was worth it - ABSOLUTELY! The Steelers won the Super Bowl that year and again in 2009 in Tampa.

So this Sunday I'll be waving around my Terrible Towel and cheering for the Steelers while munching on junk food, watching overpriced commercials and dancing to the halftime show in my living room.

Above is a picture of my friend Anne and I before performing in The Halftime Show at Super Bowl XL

No comments:

Post a Comment