Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Centipede Master


One perk of my job at a growing e-commerce firm is the laid back environment. In our office we have a HDTV where we frequently have sports on during the day, a fuse ball table and a Wii. Our latest addition was an old school arcade game (quarter free) featuring many classic games such as Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, Frogger, and of course my personal favorite Centipede!

While many of my co-workers have been playing with the game for a week or so, today was my first time playing. I played a couple rounds of Pac-Man and then Centipede! I used to spend hours in front of the old school Nintendo playing Centipede, so it was no surprise when I got to enter my initials as the high scorer of the office! Now I'll have to play often enough to keep my title!

All hail the master of Centipede!

UPDATE: So apparently the machine was turned off last night, deleting my high score. At lunch today, I reclaimed my spot with my initials...and so the stars are aligned once more!

No comments:

Post a Comment