Monday, July 26, 2010

Coastal Style Blues


Those who know me know that I HATE blue rooms. Growing up much of our house was decorated in blue; our furniture was blue, the bathroom was blue, the carpet was blue and so on. It's not that I really hate blue, I am just very tired of it in my house. I vowed to never have a blue room in my home, however I think I am going to take that vow back.

I'd like my guest bedroom and bath to be decorated in a coastal style, and yes that includes blue. But nice, pretty coastal blue. Its relaxing, and fits perfectly with the other decor items. I think I can handle one blue room if it turns out like my latest creation above. Besides, I already have a few nice beach-inspired pieces of wall art, and those seahorse candle holders!

If this blue works out, I may use touches of blue through my home (maybe).

No comments:

Post a Comment