Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Wishes Fulfilled


And so it was Christmas.....

And I'm happy to report it was a good one! My Christmas Eve gathering of family was a success, and everyone LOVED my renovations. My mom had a great Christmas Eve and Day, and I'm glad she had a good time, I worked hard to ensure that, Just in case it is her last Christmas. I surely hope not!

Christmas Breakfast was fantastic, with delicious Mimosas, great company and a excellent breakfast casserole and fruit platter cooked by Chef Aunt Juli! Christmas Dinner was spent at Aunt Sandy's, complete with great game of Texas Hold'Em. Best part - me not cooking!

Plus I got lots of great gifts, including everything I listed on my previous post! Chocolate Brown Uggs, The Dream A Little Necklace, Wii Mario All Stars and Scrapbooking tools.

My amazing thoughtful mom got me a very special gift from Tiffany & Co. It is the beautiful porcelain ornament in the picture above. It is the traditional Tiffany Blue Box, and she said this way I would always have box from Tiffany's on Christmas from her, no matter what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment